Status
Not open for further replies.

AceFace

Forum Moderator
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Wishing everyone good morning have a great day all, keep that insulin flowing

Interesting username.... does Smurf or Frog mean anything to you? :confused:

Loll not really, although once had a smurf my Farther run it over, long story, and I have kissed a few frogs loll it's a lie didn't turn into a princess, Ingresses is Latin for Enter

Loll not really, although once had a smurf my Farther run it over, long story, and I have kissed a few frogs loll it's a lie didn't turn into a princess, Ingresses is Latin for Enter
:D there's an AR game called Ingress (from the Latin) and the two teams are nicknamed Smurfs and Frogs so I was wondering if you played.

Oh ok I'm a big gamer, stay away from AR too scary especially Frogs & Smurfs , I would have to be a Frog as my Smurf is flat, good conversation for a Wednesday loll

Morning, @Ingressus, long time no see, all well with you?
Morning Robin nice to see you again and that big scary horse, I'm ok have had some ups and downs as everyone, diabetes still a mess loll carnt seem to take my insulin before my meal, and too much Black Forrest Gateaux, you know me

Morning Robin nice to see you again and that big scary horse, I'm ok have had some ups and downs as everyone, diabetes still a mess loll carnt seem to take my insulin before my meal, and too much Black Forrest Gateaux, you know me
The horse is an absolute gentleman, his one aim in life is to see you safely back to the stable in one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back