more ranting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
done my ankle in. hurts like anything. beens truggling all day. Just went over on it yesterday orning and now it hurts like anything. No idea what to do about it though...

Had another hyper earlier after lunch 17.9, no idea why. Now back home and 1.8. I HATE THIS SO MUCH. I don't want this stupid disease anymore, i want to give up

Agggggghhhhhh!

AGGGGGGHHHHHH!

Shout, scream, releave the tension (I would say kick something, but don't - or if you do, use the other foot).

Sorry it's rubbish (I think we're allowed to use language like 'rubbish') it's ok to be angry and want to scream.

Cross on your behalf.

PS I just read your other post, which sent me to your blog.... FANTASTIC blog. You can write. Keep at it.

Last edited:
Please hold on.

It's tough, life is.................but we're here 🙂 to share the pains of that which others do not understand.

A hicup you have now, but tomrrow's a new day.
The sun shall set and rise again

I know its hard and a quote from Muhammad Ali comes to mind:

"It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe."

Yeah your blog is brill, keep it up.

Hope you are feeling better. Have you had the ankle checked out? Is it swollen atall? You might find it helpfull to bath it in warm water.

We all have bad days, shout scream, have a rant, do anything to help relieve the tension...

Hope you are feeling better. Have you had the ankle checked out? Is it swollen atall? You might find it helpfull to bath it in warm water.

We all have bad days, shout scream, have a rant, do anything to help relieve the tension...

its not swollen anymore, less painful than it was yesterday. Think I probably just had a little tear or muscle thing or something. 🙂

The standard advice for immediate treatment of any muscle pain / swelling is not warm water, but RICE - rest, ice, compression, elevation. Sopunds like it's improving anyway, which is good news.

Please hold on.

It's tough, life is.................but we're here 🙂 to share the pains of that which others do not understand.

A hicup you have now, but tomrrow's a new day.
The sun shall set and rise again

I know its hard and a quote from Muhammad Ali comes to mind:

"It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe."

Yeah your blog is brill, keep it up.

Very philosophical and very true....I like the Ali quote made me nod in agreement.

Hope you are feeling better though? Life can be too much of a challenge at times. My mum always says to me - it could always be much worse. Can frustrate me but she is often right 🙄

Bernie xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back