More issues regarding MyLife Pura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura22

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Not the meter itself.........

I ordered the strips and lancets from Boots yesterday. Just got off the phone to them to find I have 4 boxes of 100 lancets a pack but........no strips! So I now have to wait for tomorrow to be able to use my meter again!

WHY can't people do things properly?!

It's BOOTS again. About all they are good for is club card points and a free lunch from time to time!

I think I have to agree!! Well, I'll see how they do next time I order and if they're still poo, I'll take my custom elsewhere!

I think I have to agree!! Well, I'll see how they do next time I order and if they're still poo, I'll take my custom elsewhere!

i've always used Lloyds and have never had any problems with them. Boots gave me big aggro the one time i tried to use them.

I use lloyds as well and have never had a problem, not like when I used to use boots..

Uh oh! Seems Boots aren't very popular!! Might have to re-consider!

i've always used Lloyds and have never had any problems with them. Boots gave me big aggro the one time i tried to use them.

The only problem I have with lloyds is they want me to wait half an hour for something that takes everyone else five minutes. I only pop in occaisionaly because it is near the station and if I need some shopping from the supermarket it's attached to aswell.

Another advocate of Llyods here never had any bother with them.

I use a phamacy called link its family run and they are open until 10 five days a week and they collect my scripts from the docs 2doors away never had a problem with them.

I like my Boots they are very helpful and always get anything they don't have by the next day, so they are not all bad.

You've got a lifetime of lancets there then! Hope they manage to get the strips in for you soon.

It's BOOTS again. About all they are good for is club card points and a free lunch from time to time!

Just a word in defense of Boots, they're not all bad! I go to three different Boots pharmacies locally, never had a problem with any of them. They're always polite and friendly, the stuff I order is usually there, or they get it in by lunchtime the following day, you should all move to Norwich!

I had endless problems with boots, now i use a pharmacy called newmark and never had any problems

Just got back from Boots and AGAIN there are no strips! Apparantly the people who deliver them brought lancets again instead of the strips! So now I have to wait yet ANOTHER day!!

On the plus side, I have 200 lancets I can't use for another 24 hours! Grrr!

I found my local independent chemists very helpful.

They have a system where I can take my repeat prescription request in and they check what I need is in stock and then pass it on to the doctors surgery. Next day they get the script back off the surgery and anything that they had to order has arrived and I collect without any hassle.

I found my local independent chemists very helpful.

They have a system where I can take my repeat prescription request in and they check what I need is in stock and then pass it on to the doctors surgery. Next day they get the script back off the surgery and anything that they had to order has arrived and I collect without any hassle.

This is how I THOUGHT it was going to work when I agreed to take my script to Boots rather than the surgery. They would see what I needed and make sure it was in stock. Nope, never had what I needed and I used to stand there watching whilst people who had just brought in theirs from the surgery getting dealt with in front of me, so I have gone back to taking it to the surgery.

Its maybe just the bigger boots that are worse then, my one is a few meters from my house and about 4 people work there so they know what im after as soon as i walk throught the door lol they just ask me what i need for next time and tick it off and is ready for me 4 weeks later 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back