More cancellations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried phoning them @spell ? Years ago I had a similar situation in that my appointment kept being bounced on to the next month. In the end, I got fed up, phoned them - and they didn’t bounce me again.

Had similar issues and contacted NHS Patient Advice Liaison Service team who made enquiries with NHS staff on my behalf, there's also NHS complaints process as NHS patients have legal rights under the NHS charter and you are entitled to request copy of the NHS complaints policy from every NHS service without any potential complaints affecting your right to access healthcare and treatment, you have the legal right to NHS independent complaints advocate, maybe look up advocacy services in your local area, or ask PALS or Citizens Advice to signpost you as each local authority gives this contract to different organisation... And you are not alone, the hive mind forum is always here watching waiting ready to support, stay focused on your goals and you will get there as minor setbacks are water off duck's back, I have "genital interrogations" at every single NHS diabetes appointment and I have learned to turn it into joke as it has no bearing on me managing my diabetes as I can be incredibly stubborn and single-minded, Nurse Miss Thang! 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back