Monday 4th April - big day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiv

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I've just spoken to both Animas and the DSNs, and I will pick up & get hooked up to my Animas 2020 on Monday 4th April 🙂

This has been a really long time coming and I can't wait! 🙂

You'll have to give a nice name and polish it every day. :D

Rob

I got black! I thought about blue, but figured black went with everything 🙂

Ooh very nice - classic! 🙂 I spent way longer than I probably should have debating the different colour options... 😱 :D

That's Just over a week away😱

Bet you'll chuffed to pieces... Sometimes we just have to wait for the best things in life hehehehe

When I got my pump, I was told in the January, had to wait for a carb training day in the May, then finally got the pump a month later in the June ahhhh..

Sadly Roche only do one colour the old spirit was blue and the new Combo only comes in black..

Funny enough I've got a blue skin on it now lol

Great news Shiv 🙂 Getting my pump on the 11th! can't wait! :D

Yay!!!! Very excited for you!!!!!

Shiv exciting news bet the anticipation of the next few days will be unbearable :D x

Fantastic news Shiv, may your relatioship with your animas pump be long and happy :D

I'm pumping Animas :D I'm trying to upload a photo to show it off :D

Really pleased for you Shiv. Let's hope it's a long and happy partnership 🙂

Hope you and your new Pump have a long and productive partnership.

Hi Shiv,

Thats great news - does pump have a name yet.🙂Bev

I'm pumping Animas :D I'm trying to upload a photo to show it off :D

YAY!!! :D So pleased you finally got it - you've worked really hard to get a pump! Hope it all settles down quickly & you have a 'good relationship' with it! 😉

All the best,

Twitchy xx

Here she is!! Will try to get photos of her on me at some point. For the moment, she's living in my owl pump sock!

pump.jpg

I must have read umpteen threads where people have spoke about naming their pump and having wee phrases to go with it. And to be honest I thought they were crackers!

But I think I did it without realising. My old PE teacher used to send me packing 10 minutes before everyone else so I could get set up before home time and when the rest piled in would say: are you all wired for sound? Pumps are a bit smaller these days (as are walkmans come to think of it) so I seem to have developed a tendency to refer to it as "Little Cliff" now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back