Moderna booster jab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antfa

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
Has anyone else's bloods been all over the place since having their booster?

Mine were a little up after each of my vaccinations but by no more than they were after my flu jab or my pneumonia vaccination. Or as they are when I’ve got a cold or something developing.

How long since you had the booster and how far out of kilter are they?

If you do a search, you will find many people had raised blood sugars.
It's a case of deal with it as it's a lot better than getting Covid.

I had no reaction on my blood sugars after my first two AZ vaccines. After the Pfizer booster, my levels dropped! For a week to ten days afterwards, as soon as I went to bed, my levels plummeted. I ended up reducing my nighttime Levemir to minimal levels. Then after a week or so, they reverted to normal. The vaccine, or coincidence? Who knows?

Yes mine were a little high for 4 or 5 days. My morning readings had usually been low 7‘s but went over 9 for a few days. Had the Moderna jab.

Strangely all 3 jabs had no effect on bg levels, did get flu like symptoms with second dose but only lasted 24 hours at most. AZ first 2 Phizer for third.

Thanks everyone, my control is very high so for my bloods to go high just seemed strange. Glad to know it's not just me.

Hi @Antfa. I had my Moderna booster this afternoon - my glucose shot up to ~15 straight after the jab, eek! 😱o_O Back down at ground level now...🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back