Mobile blood glucose testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asty

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi. Could anyone please tell me which blood glucose tester is the best one to get? Easiest to use and best one overall.
Thanks!

Hi. Could anyone please tell me which blood glucose tester is the best one to get? Easiest to use and best one overall.
Thanks!
The GlucoNavii is inexpensive with the cheapest test strips available on line. It is a basic but reliable monitor.
It is the cost of the strips that is a consideration as some are 4 x the price of others rather than the cost of the monitor.

The GlucoNavii is inexpensive with the cheapest test strips available on line. It is a basic but reliable monitor.
It is the cost of the strips that is a consideration as some are 4 x the price of others rather than the cost of the monitor.
I think it's no longer quite the cheapest, is it? OKmeter Core test strips are £8.33 for 50: https://shop.diabetes.org.uk/collec...ood-glucose-monitoring-test-strips-vat-relief

Price depends on how many you buy. Homehealth webise has Gluconavii x 10 pack with a discount code navii10 = £57.68

so £5.77 for 50

I don't want to buy mine in bulk like that as I am determined to be 'cured' by Christmas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back