mixed blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

topcat123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
what can i say today suffering from lack of sleep woke up at the back of 3 this morning wide awake and ended up getting up at 4am, by 5.30 i was hungry so i did my b s which was 11.😱 i knew it would go high as i had a couple of glasses of wine and a little buffet was hoping it wouldnt be too high

goes back to sleep then my cat started bullying me to get up, dont think im allowed to sleep, when the post came i have recieved an invite for the x pert course🙂 i hope that this will work for me as i go sooo long trying to be good etc then its goes to pot realy struggling to get motovated going to the gym etc. ive started using arnica gell on my legs at night so that i can get a sleep with out the heavyness kinda dont know where to go from here.

oooh I hope it works out for you TC =) let me know how it goes xx

Good luck withthe Xpert course. Several of us here have done it or are doing it. I think we are all getting different things from it, and it is nice to know you are not alone.

I am currently doinght e Xpert course. It is nice to meet the people and has reminded me of laods of stuff I had forgotten ot had out of context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back