Missing % time in range for the last 24 hours (libre 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakania

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
After the last update of the freestyle sensor 2 for android (the one that updates every minute the reading on the screen), I don't have anymore the percentage of time in range for the last 24 hours. It is something I miss as was like a quick/immediate motivator after a period of bad glucose control .Hope they put it back

anyone else missing it?

anyone else missing it?
Yes, people on the social network previously known as Twitter. (I haven't missed it because I haven't updated.)

Probably worth reporting it just to add to the numbers complaining. It's surely a choice to remove it and I don't see any reason it couldn't be put back.

Plenty of people here on the forum have posted about missing this function when Libre updated to full CGM.
I use the reader which doesn't give daily %, but I can see 7, 14 30 and 90 day % in the menu which works for me and provide me with the motivation I need. Currently very close to and pushing towards a new personal best 7 day TIR.
Hopefully if enough people report their views, Abbott will find a way to reinstate it.

Yes, people on the social network previously known as Twitter. (I haven't missed it because I haven't updated.)

Probably worth reporting it just to add to the numbers complaining. It's surely a choice to remove it and I don't see any reason it couldn't be put back.
thanks, i will report it

Plenty of people here on the forum have posted about missing this function when Libre updated to full CGM.
I use the reader which doesn't give daily %, but I can see 7, 14 30 and 90 day % in the menu which works for me and provide me with the motivation I need. Currently very close to and pushing towards a new personal best 7 day TIR.
Hopefully if enough people report their views, Abbott will find a way to reinstate it.
what is your pb for the 7 day TIR? out of curiosity and if you don't mind...

I use the reader which doesn't give daily %, but I can see 7, 14 30 and 90 day % in the menu which works for me and provide me with the motivation I need.
Those are still available in the app. The nice thing about the 24 hour one is that it's just there (and changes more quickly than the others, of course). I'm guessing it was removed because that Home Screen was less likely to be something people would see so often.

what is your pb for the 7 day TIR? out of curiosity and if you don't mind...
It is 98% with 1% below if I remember rightly.
Currently IMG_20230911_121700474[1510].jpg

I should add that it will all go a bit awry very shortly due to the nature of diabetes management so whilst I am making a concerted effort at the moment to get a new PB, once I achieve it I will drop back to high 80s-low 90s.

After the last update of the freestyle sensor 2 for android (the one that updates every minute the reading on the screen), I don't have anymore the percentage of time in range for the last 24 hours. It is something I miss as was like a quick/immediate motivator after a period of bad glucose control .Hope they put it back

anyone else missing it?
Yes I noticed it was missing from the home screen. Which is a shame as it was, like you say. very handy. You now have to go to the "time in range" page to check it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back