Minimed Extended Infusion Sets (MMT-441A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil65

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi All,
Been a while! Wondered if anyone has tried these infusion sets? Infusion sets have always been a problem for me, if I get 36 hours out of one I am lucky (big Insulin user) so I have ordered a pack of these to try. Currently using the Quick-set 9mm 60cm……best for me so far.

Are these the ones that last a week?

I plan to give them a go. I used the Accu Check before switching and those lasted a good while, so interested in giving these a try.

@Phil65

Hi , how did you get on with extended infusion set.

Marie
Hi Marie,
Frustratingly they still only last 2 1/2 days on average, so not really worth continuing with them, the idea sounded great but not successful for me!

Hi Marie,
Frustratingly they still only last 2 1/2 days on average, so not really worth continuing with them, the idea sounded great but not successful for me!
Hi @Phil65, can I ask what made them unsuccessful for you? I have the extended infusion sets and have had just one bad experience so far. Thanks

Hi @Phil65, can I ask what made them unsuccessful for you? I have the extended infusion sets and have had just one bad experience so far. Thanks
I have never had success with any cannula, 2 days is good for me. My TDD is usually about 100U so maybe why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back