Mine was higher than yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy HB

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I was just about to hijack another thread but thought better of it.

Anyway, Northey had said that his first HbA1c was 11.8%.

But I could do better than that, mine was 13.3%. 😛

Can anyone beat that?

Sorry my highest was 7.9!

Andy - do you have to win at everything?🙄

I bet you warm up for tiddlywinks!!:D

Seriously though well done on your control - thats a big drop!

Andy - do you have to win at everything?🙄

I bet you warm up for tiddlywinks!!:D

My sisters would be nodding furiously at that! :D

"It's not fair" was an oft heard refrain from me when I was younger (perhaps last year?).

😛and i bet that was because they got the dolly and you got action man!

I think mine might have been 18, but i can't really remember (it was two years ago and my brain was struggling with the concept of having diabetes at all at the time).

My first one was 13% hopefully when I get my next one in 4 weeks it will be a lot lower🙂

My first one was 13% hopefully when I get my next one in 4 weeks it will be a lot lower🙂

I'm sure it will be Sheilagh. 🙂 Mine came down to 6.8% when I had another test done about 6 weeks after diagnosis - the one after that was 5.2%!

for a minute I thought we were in the urinals!! (sorry)

Mine was a measle(sp?) 10.8 imagine what it was if I had been sober??

It wasn't invented when I started !! :confused:

ROb

Mine was 14 but that was 9 years ago.

I was just about to hijack another thread but thought better of it.

Anyway, Northey had said that his first HbA1c was 11.8%.

But I could do better than that, mine was 13.3%. 😛

Can anyone beat that?
Mine was 13.300000001% ... aha! 😉 Either that or I cannot remember. As a matter of fact HbA1c is more like golf in that
  1. someone continually going about their score can be a bit of bore
  2. the lowest score wins!
but unlike golf getting a good HbA1c score is a worthwhile pursuit. 😎

I have no idea what my diagnosis A1c was (I was 3 at the time). But I think my fasting BG was 38.x when I was admitted to hospital 😱

I have no idea what mine was, I jut know the next one was 6.5%

Me too Katie, if they did tell me i wouldnt have known then what it was or what it meant, next one was 8.3%

Me too Katie, if they did tell me i wouldnt have known then what it was or what it meant, next one was 8.3%

Yeah they might have said but I don't remember because it meant nothing to me 🙂 I might ask one day.

I have absolutely no idea what Carol's first Hba1C was and no idea how high her blood sugar was on admission. I tried to find out from the notes I've kept when discharged from hospital, but it doesn't say!

Her "first" one a month later was 8.5% (I think). Will have a look later and update!

I think my first one was about 14, but can't quite remember. Fasting BG was approaching 35 though, which was quite scary...

Six month review coming up in the next few weeks, so should hopefully be lower by now, hopefully less than 8...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back