MiaoMiao use with a smartwatch and iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam_1989

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi,

I have recently started using the MiaoMiao CGM transmitter with the FreeStyle Libre reader. I have an iPhone and would like to invest in a Smartwatch that allows my blood sugars to be displayed continuously on the screen. I used to have an iWatch however this was stolen and, due to cost and value-for-money reasons, I am hesitant to buy another.

I currently use the Tomato app that seems to work quite nicely with the iPhone, however I am unsure as to the compatibility this app has with non-iOS smartwatches.

Does anyone have any experience using the MiaoMiao transmitter with an iPhone and a smartwatch that isn't an iWatch?

Thanks in advance,

Sam

Hi Sam,
Ive just joined this group and seen your post, did you get a solution to your issue?. I have exactly the same problem and was thinking to get a Garmin watch and use that to read my BS while swimming etc. The Tomato site says its compatible
------- but! It's proving difficult to find advise on how to load it to the watch. I haven't bought the watch yet.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

A friend used to use a Sony smart watch with MM and Libre, but I don’t know if that was iPhone or Android.

I’m supposed to be getting Libre on prescription at some point, but I’ve not heard anything from my clinic since Sept. When I do, linking with MM is certainly something I will be looking into.

If it's who I'm thinking of Mike (Paul) he's very Apple oriented so likely to be 'i' everything he can!

If it's who I'm thinking of Mike (Paul) he's very Apple oriented so likely to be 'i' everything he can!

No, it’s someone else 🙂

I didn’t even remember Paul used Libre and MM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back