metformin

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Thanks to all those who assured me the constant feeling of sickness would pass, ive just finished my first week on 1 a day and it has! Thankfully!🙂 Start having 1 in the eve as well 2day even tho ive convinced myself i dont need 2!! Still feeling quite angry or tearful tho, going to give it another week and then maybe book to see my dsn if no better, or i might just give myself a slap.

Once again thankyou, this site is a godsend x

nice one nickie pleased the symptoms have subsided x

Hi Nickie , Im glad to see you have stopped feeling so ill :D I would definately speak to your DSN about how you are feeling , plus you can always have a moan to us 🙂

Thanks, just think now im taking tablets makes it seem more real, just got to snap myself out of it, get on with it and stop dwelling, Think i was a nitemare to work with at the weekend good job my shift partner is also my mate and he was quite understanding.

Thanks, just think now im taking tablets makes it seem more real, just got to snap myself out of it, get on with it and stop dwelling, Think i was a nitemare to work with at the weekend good job my shift partner is also my mate and he was quite understanding.

It is understandable to feel like that , you will get used to a new way of doing things etc. It is hard to start with because everything is so different , but it is surprising how quickly you will adapt . At least you have a good mate to work with who understands :D You have always got the forum to come to and have a chat , we all know exactly how you feel ! take care ... A.M 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back