meter to computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akasha

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Ive recently got round to downloading drivers and software onto my laptop, and i cant get it to work.
And as ive had the meter nearly a year, i cant find the box. ?_?
Does anyone have a lifescan onetouch ultra easy meter and know what software it needs for connecting to pc?

Thanks in advance
Akasha

If you send them an email or call them they will send again for you. I hadn't even recieved the meter yet but requested it and they sent it out straight away.

I've just ordered the cable for my Ultra Easy Pink:D, It should be here soon :D

I had loads of problems getting my ultra easy to connect to my laptop, it turned out to be a really straightforward issue with the settings. Their customer service dept was really helpful in helping me sort it out.

Hello,

There used to be a second updated driver file you had to load to get the UltraEASY to work, but they've maybe incorporated this into the main USB cable driver now. I'll give it a try when I get a chance.

The other most common problem is that it can't Auto-Detect the COM port that the meter is on and you have to set it manually.

Let me know if you want help trying these, or try their customer support who are great.

NiVZ

Thanks Nivz, tying those now.
I gave up after 2 hours last night, and i could do with it sorted today as i am at the hospital tomorrow and too lazy to write down my results every time i do a test.

Did try the com ports. and restarting laptop.
Still not sure if it needs to be turned on or off when connected. it says refer to meter manual, which only tells you how to test blood. like i dont know how to after 5 years of diabetes... 🙄

Thanks Nivz, tying those now.
I gave up after 2 hours last night, and i could do with it sorted today as i am at the hospital tomorrow and too lazy to write down my results every time i do a test.

Did try the com ports. and restarting laptop.
Still not sure if it needs to be turned on or off when connected. it says refer to meter manual, which only tells you how to test blood. like i dont know how to after 5 years of diabetes... 🙄

Hello,

Your meter should be turned off - when the software detects it the meter will automatically display 'PC'

NiVZ

yayness!!! it works!!!!
And its not as good as i hoped levels wise :(

Hello,

Glad you got it working - sorry your levels aren't as good :(

NiVZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back