Metallic taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akasha

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
This may seem strange, (poss TMI) occasionally when i burp i get a metallicy taste in my mouth. :confused:

Can any one shed some light on to why this might be? (D related maybe? Or how to get rid of it?

Perhaps you need to take more iron with your diet, like red meat and dark green leafy vegetables. It could also be a deficiency, like protein or vitamin C deficiency.Is this the first time you have ever had the taste?

This may seem strange, (poss TMI) occasionally when i burp i get a metallicy taste in my mouth. :confused:

Can any one shed some light on to why this might be? (D related maybe? Or how to get rid of it?

Swallowed the spoon? :D

Swallowed the spoon? :D

Maybe its the many years of injecting has caused the needles to start seeping into my body... 😛

Steffie.
Erm, last few months on and off. not all the time.

Maybe its the many years of injecting has caused the needles to start seeping into my body... 😛

Steffie.
Erm, last few months on and off. not all the time.

maybe you could look into the iron thing then, i have heard it before, i get metallic tastes usually when i start new meds as well.

I get this on & of - I put it down to the Metformin. I presume you don't take Metformin? Could be to do with diet - I'd ask your GP or DSN xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back