Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne the artist

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I joined Diabetes UK ages ago. I have been expecting a membership pack and some recipes as we are really struggling to accommodate me when 3 others are not Diabetic. Can you help please.

@Josh DUK Can you look into this for Anne please?

Hopefully now that I have tagged Josh he will be able to look into it and let you both know what is happening with your respective memberships.

Hopefully now that I have tagged Josh he will be able to look into it and let you both know what is happening with your respective memberships.
Thank you, have just messaged them and they say have had an IT problem but should have in the next few weeks

I joined Diabetes UK ages ago. I have been expecting a membership pack and some recipes as we are really struggling to accommodate me when 3 others are not Diabetic. Can you help please.

Me too, the payment went through but not heard anything since.

Hello @Anne the artist and @micea ,

I am so sorry to hear that you guys are having issues with your membership packs. I have spoken to the customer care team and It looks like there was an IT issue that has been affecting membership packs. It should be resolved soon and they should be in contact with everyone who has been affected. You can also contact our membership team by emailing helpline@diabetes.org.uk.

Last edited:
Hello @Anne the artist and @micea ,

I am so sorry to hear that you guys are having issues with your membership packs. I have spoken to the customer care team and It looks like there was an IT issue that has been affecting membership packs. It should be resolved soon and they should be in contact with everyone who has been affected. You can also contact our membership team by emailing helping@diabetes.org.uk.
Thanks Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back