Members info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelly Babies Save Lives

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi, can you hide the members personal diabetic info at the end if their posts?

The reason I ask is because Gwynn (for example) has replied to a previous post of mine and the info takes up half my phone screen. On a previous forum I belonged to you could turn it off.

I apologise as not sure how much space my signature takes up so sorry if your first reply also does the same! But as far as I'm aware sadly no there isn't a way to just hide others signatures xx

Click on your name on the line near the top of the page. You should get a drop down box with a set of headings. Click on preferences. You should then get another drop down box where you can turn things on and off. One of those things is showing members signatures on every post they make. Uncheck the box to turn it off.

PS... thats on my system which I operate from a PC. Phone systems might be a bit different in detail but the principal will be the same.

Click on your name on the line near the top of the page. You should get a drop down box with a set of headings. Click on preferences. You should then get another drop down box where you can turn things on and off. One of those things is showing members signatures on every post they make. Uncheck the box to turn it off.

PS... thats on my system which I operate from a PC. Phone systems might be a bit different in detail but the principal will be the same.
Honestly wish I'd known this long ago! :rofl: xx

On android: your account, preferences, content ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back