Meet my new toy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! Fabulous! 🙂 Hope everything goes smoothly - please come here first if you feel like throwing at a wall at any time (apparently that can happen as you try to work it out in the beginning 😉)

Ah! Fabulous! 🙂 Hope everything goes smoothly - please come here first if you feel like throwing at a wall at any time (apparently that can happen as you try to work it out in the beginning 😉)

Will do 🙂

One plus side of being pregnant is that they are going to be watching me like a hawk so hopefully will help me iron out the kinks that are bound to come!

It will feel tricky at the beginning but it is a doddle once you get used to it and by golly it will be a blessing while you are pregnant, when I had my first baby you didn't even have BG testing except what the hospital used to do. Good luck and enjoy your new toy.

jusme

Good stuff grainger 🙂 I'm sure you will find it such a help once you get the real stuff running through it. Good luck with your shiny new 640g 🙂

Ooh, very exciting, best of luck with it 🙂

Great news! Hope your transition to it is really smooth and wobble-free 🙂

Double good news Grainger. I look forward to hearing how you get on.

There was a report of people being offered CGM linked to pump during childbirth. Not sure about how available this is, but might be worth asking.

I am hoping to get my pump upgraded to this bad boy in the new year.....although, there was an issue with my pump and I had to get a new one....does that mean I need to wait another 4 years..?

Well.... I don't understand why I put this off for so long. not injecting is a little bit like heaven!

Safe to say I'm a convert. Whilst I've had a few issues with elements not agreeing with me now I've found a set that does its all systems go.

I know it's v early days but so far I'm one v happy (although v nauseous!) woman 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back