Medtronic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambi1966

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Anyone else having problems with Medtronic? I've just upgraded from 640g to 780g. Deliveries were fine until I noticed on my eshop account Medtronic had ordered a sensor,which I thought odd because I'm not on their sensors. I contacted Medtronic and UPS the delivery people and I suggested when it arrived, as they couldn't stop it, that I would refuse delivery and it would get sent back! Well UPS sent a message saying it had been delivered, but I hadn't seen it, so looked on UPS account, and could see it had been delivered to another address, and different person accepted delivery!! Well I put a loss claim in with UPS and told Medtronic and it's been 7 weeks with me ringing them to sort it out, and they haven't. I told them it needs to come off my account because I don't have funding! I didn't even receive the sensor so why is it on my account!? I also said I know who received it because the persons name and full address was on my UPS tracking so not very confidential is it!? Still waiting for it to be sorted out!! Anyone else having problems?

I am using their sensors, and the orders arrive on time, along with any replacements.
I did have a lot of problems setting up the account at the start, with bad timing at the start of this year.
It now works like clockwork.

I hope that you can get things sorted.

Your main problem is with Medtronic sending something you have not ordered, but I do find UPS fairly erratic. When I was out for the day, I asked for a package to be taken to their agency in the next village. After I returned, they delivered it to me but sent an e-mail the next day to say that a package was waiting for collection. I am now used to them saying they will deliver after 3pm and always delivering around 11am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back