Medtronic Users- PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarbum

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi,

Just to let you know I had an order due for delivery today- I have been in all day and it hadnt come, so I called Medtronic to raise the query- they spoke to TNT (the delivery co) and my supplies havent come as they are still in Holland!

Lovely lady I spoke- very apologetic (its rather unfortunate that no-one called me!)- Im not annoyed, I have plenty of supplies and an obliguing caretaker to sign on my behalf for when it does eventually come as I wont be staying in indefinately :D, but please be warned if you are running low or near to low--- ORDER NOW! 😱

Lou xx

Lou, we have had this one before - I think it is code for 'we have messed up your order so will tell you its in Holland'...😱🙂Bev

Oh! Never thought of that! Could be right Bev!

I did quizz her on that as I thought my/our supplies came from a large warehouse in Watford- she said no they all come from Holland :confused: (surely this must be costing the NHS a small fortune), it crossed my mind though that as I have rodered the new Mio's this time perhaps they havent got them in stock?

Ho-hum- I wanted to do my stock before the big chrimbo/new year rush/bad weather and BH delays!

Lou, they do actually come from Holland - but what I meant was that its a 'good' excuse as there is no answer to that is there!🙂Bev

Yep we've had this before as well, not often but it has happened. I do tend to think it is generally TNT's fault. Sometimes half my order is on one van the other is on another van so I get two deliveries.

I never stay in mind you. I always leave a not with my signature on it for the delivery man and tell him to leave it outside. But I do live in an area where it should be ok and my front door is not on the road, there is a little side bit. 🙂

Well as strange as it seems, Holland has got remakably closer overnight!

My delivery came this morning. Unfortunately I cant pick it up until Monday (my new Mio's!) as my caretaker took it in.

Im not sure what went on there- but somehow I dont believe what they told me!

Well as strange as it seems, Holland has got remakably closer overnight!

My delivery came this morning. Unfortunately I cant pick it up until Monday (my new Mio's!) as my caretaker took it in.

Im not sure what went on there- but somehow I dont believe what they told me!

Holland is only an hour from Southampton - I know, I've done it! (By plane 🙂)

Thanks for that Northe, but if the tube doesnt stop there I cant understand what you are saying as its therefore outside London and my scope of knowledge 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back