Medtronic safety alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumper_Sue

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Today I received at my old address, (I moved 3 years ago) a signed for letter from Medtronic to tell me of a safety issue regarding the bolus function.

Slight problem
I'm not a Medtronic pump user have never contacted the company in my life so how did they get my details even if rather dated? 😡😱

Rather odd Sue :confused: !!

Received same signed for letter today but appropriate given Mills has said pump. 🙂

Rather odd Sue :confused: !!

Received same signed for letter today but appropriate given Mills has said pump. 🙂

tis odd and worrying. I will ring them on Monday and demand an explanation from them.

Sue,

could you tell us what the security alert is?

It appears that I too had a letter delivered that required a signature but as I was not at home at the time I only have a Red failed deliver card.

I cant remember the last time I had a letter that had to be signed for so I suspect it is for the same Medtronic alert (or a speeding ticket :().

I could wait till Monday but if other people know what is in the alert, it would be nice to know what it is.

Rob

I thought I'd won a large cheque when the postman rang my doorbell with a signed for letter. I did actually deliver 10 units of bolus whilst half asleep about a year ago, more than my daily total and contacted Medtronic about it at the time to say how easy it was to scroll down from 0 units to 10 units. I have set my maximum bolus to 4 units ever since and made sure I am fully awake before having any insulin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back