Medtronic pumpers - help if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrienne

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi

Some of us parents on the email group have done phone interviews for this lady (see below). I can't remember off the top of my head who it is ultimately for but she can tell you but I know it was ok as we all did it. She needs more and I asked if anyone on here could help. Here is her message, if you are interested, let me know and I'll give you her email or phone number.

Thanks 🙂

Dear All

Firstly, I would like to thank you all for showing interest in participating in this on-line research project for Medtronic pumps and am still needing people to participate (either self or on behalf of your child who is under 16 years of age).

If you are still interested in taking part, please could you let me have your telephone number, so that I can just ask a few screening questions, and then we can send you the on-line link?

It would be really appreciated if you could respond asap as my client is anxious to complete the study within the week.

Warm regards

I'll do it if you PM me her details 🙂

Thanks Cate and Tom, I've pm'd you both. 🙂

I'll be happy to help if I'm not too late. Let me know the details Sue x

Me too if it she still needs people. Only just saw this!

Hi Thanks all.

Has anyone contacted her and spoken? Does she need more people or has she got enough, can someone ask her please when they speak to her. Thanks. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back