Medtronic pump with mobile phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue 1

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi everyone
I could do with some help/advice. I am waiting for funded for the medtronic mini med 780g pump.
I need to upgrade mobile phone as I have a Iphone 6 I am not sure which phone to get out of Samsung Galaxy S10e or
Apple Iphone SE2020.
Has anyone any suggestions or advice you can give me.

I am not very tech. I use an iPhone, as I was told that most I phones will link with Medtronic pumps. There are a limited list of androids that will work. Mine is an IPhone SE with software version 14 and it works with my 780.
there is a list on the Medtronic website of what phones the pump will link with. My iPhone was the cheapest that I could get two years ago. Still works.

I am not very tech. I use an iPhone, as I was told that most I phones will link with Medtronic pumps. There are a limited list of androids that will work. Mine is an IPhone SE with software version 14 and it works with my 780.
there is a list on the Medtronic website of what phones the pump will link with. My iPhone was the cheapest that I could get two years ago. Still works.
Thank you SB2015 for the advice, it has helped me make a decision. It is good to hear from someone who uses the Iphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back