Medtronic pump supplies delivery- ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Please can anyone let me know if they get anything more specific than 'By end of day' as the delivery instruction for ups deliveries? I've registered with ups My Choice and get an email the day before saying a parcel will be delivered tomorrow by end of day and then I get an update on the day of delivery also stating by end of day.

I've checked to see I haven't missed something on the registration form and I can't see anywhere else where there might be a more specific time slot. Is this as specific as it gets? Thanks.

I don't think you've missed anything. I get the same - but my Ups man comes at much the same time for most deliveries.

It's not much use if it's all day. I didn't bother signing up to it as I'm at work Monday to Friday and take my chances on the delivery. As they need a signature it's pot luck what happens as they either leave it with a neighbour or take it to the UPS access point (corner shop about 10 minutes walk away).

@Flower, we get no more detail than you for our Medtronic supplies. Sometimes, they arrive a day earlier than we are told, sometimes a day later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back