Medtronic and Dexcom sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SB2015

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I know that at present there are no Medtronic sensors available and they
are not sure when they will become available again.
Are there any issues with the supply of Dexcom sensors?

I have had a variety of reasons given over the past month and just looking forward to my getting them again.

Not as far as we know, we get 3 months worth regular as clockwork and replacements sent within a couple of days if we need them. Let’s hope we haven’t just jinxed it lol

Had a delivery yesterday and have just spoken to the team regarding a replacement due to having an MRI scan. It's been approved and on it's way as soon as.

That is interesting @Phil65 and @Pumper_Sue

I have been told that they still do not have any and they don’t know when they will be getting any.
pit is interesting that there are such different messages ,and also differences in supply.

That is interesting @Phil65 and @Pumper_Sue

I have been told that they still do not have any and they don’t know when they will be getting any.
pit is interesting that there are such different messages ,and also differences in supply.
My supplies come from Dexcom not moronic @SB2015

I’m not in contact with Medtronic as much as I once was aspart of their diabetes advocates group, but it does seem they are struggling with demand. Much in the same was Abbott have at some points in the past.

I’m not having any trouble getting Dexcom sensors delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back