meditags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estellaa

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
just wanted to know whether anybody has those meditags? and if so are they a good idea and worth the money?
cause i was considering getting one but wasn't too sure.

just wanted to know whether anybody has those meditags? and if so are they a good idea and worth the money?

I had a watch, and i loved it, i lost it and moved house lots. I lost all the details so i coudlnt update my account.
They are handy just in case.

If you can get one as a gift its even better as they are quite pricy, but so are good watches.
x

I wear 2 dog tags I got off ebay, the front one is red and says 'DIABETIC' with the medical symbol on it, and the back one is black with all my details engraved on it.

I'm going to try and get it turned into a bracelet (thinking of getting another hole punched in it to be able to wear it on a bracelet?)

I've had an SOS Talisman since I was diagnosed pretty much. Wear it on a chain with a couple of other bits and just put in a new strip of paper as and when required.

Rob

I've got a bracelet from www.icegems.co.uk, worth a look. I think it is definitely worth the money if you are happy to wear it, I wear mine quite often and always if going somewhere alone, gives me peace of mind as I tend to have hypos quite a lot.

I've got a velcro med-id bracelet which can be used for any type of illness. I got it because I do a lot of driving for work and was concerned nobody would know I was diabetic if I crashed. Especially as they're still not sure if I'm Type 1 or 2!🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back