Medicine query

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathy s

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hello, I've been on empagliflozin/jardiance for a week now, all going well but today I feel rotten. Taken a negative covid test, does anyone know If I can take piriton antihistamine with this, I can't find anything on line!! My nose is streaming and I can't stop sneezing so thinking hayfever!

Check the leaflet in the box. If it was dangerous to combine it with antihistamines it would tell you that on the leaflet since antihistamines are very common medications.

Check the leaflet in the box. If it was dangerous to combine it with antihistamines it would tell you that on the leaflet since antihistamines are very common medications.
Nothing on the leaflet, so I guess I'll go ahead. If I still feel bad, I'll do another covid test tomorrow. The joy of working with kids is they share their germs!

Nothing on the leaflet, so I guess I'll go ahead. If I still feel bad, I'll do another covid test tomorrow. The joy of working with kids is they share their germs!
I use an online drug interaction checker - webmd.com - for peace of mind when taking something new. I hope your hay fever settles down soon!

You can also go into your local pharmacy and speak to the qualified pharmacist - they should be able to advise you about any potential medicine or supplement interactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back