Medical shop glucotabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossi_mac

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi just received my delivery from the medical shop of glucotabs, as I was finding it impossible to find any pots in any shops on the planet.

Having just received them they email me with an offer, as if I'll need any for ages!

So this offer lasts until 21st August
enter promo code "GLUCOTABS" in your basket to activate the offer.

Offer basically is 4 pots for ?10 or 6 pots for ?15 with free standard delivery (basically 15% saving)

cheers Rossi thanks for posting that very good offer

Thanks anything that saves money is appreciated.

Thanks Ross 😉😉😉😉

Thanks Ross...

If you ever run out...Asda sell them on the pharmacy aisle....about 2.90 for 50.

Also I've recently had them added to Nathans prescription..although initially the doctor was reluctant....

Heidi
xx🙂

Thanks Ross...

If you ever run out...Asda sell them on the pharmacy aisle....about 2.90 for 50.

Also I've recently had them added to Nathans prescription..although initially the doctor was reluctant....

Heidi
xx🙂

I went in to a big Asda's every other day for two weeks! Told isle 7, never there!

Thanks Ross...

Heidi
xx🙂

Hi Heidi , we have a HUGE multi storey Asda and I can never get them in there 🙄
I went in to a big Asda's every other day for two weeks! Told isle 7, never there!

Hmm same problem for me , ive got them in boots and once in superdrug though :D

)

Wow! Didn't realise it's possible to get glucose tablets on prescription! Do you think it's possible to get Dextrosols on prescription rather than gluco tabs? The reason I ask is because I've tried gluco tabs, both orange and raspberry flavours, and I really don't like them!!

Hiya...

On the Glucotab thing and Boots..they will and can order them in for you..as they have done for Nathan in the past..🙂

Heidi
xx🙂

Wow! Didn't realise it's possible to get glucose tablets on prescription! Do you think it's possible to get Dextrosols on prescription rather than gluco tabs? The reason I ask is because I've tried gluco tabs, both orange and raspberry flavours, and I really don't like them!!

Hi Sam..

I would certainly ask the DSN or Doctor about this...🙂

Heidi
xx🙂

I buy dextrose energy tablets from boots - 99p for two packets. I had no idea you can get them on script though, i might have to ask my new doc when i register

I buy dextrose energy tablets from boots - 99p for two packets. I had no idea you can get them on script though, i might have to ask my new doc when i register

same one yellow pack 1 red pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back