Me on the Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrienne

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi

After being in the Eastbourne Herald last week I just had a phone call from a radio station, Sovereign FM and have done an interview on the phone which is for a news bulletin. She said it may be on tomorrow hopefully and on Arrow FM as well. !!

I wonder what I said !

😛

WOOOP WOOOP!!!!🙂

Well done!! Great news. Brilliant! You will have to post again a written script of what was said!

L xx

Fame at last! I hope all this media attention isn't going to go to your head!🙂

Oh Northerner, you know me, been there done it all before. When I was 15 I had burst appendix and whilst I was in hospital with loads of stitches the That's Life team arrived with Esther Rantzen to do something fun with the old people in the canteen. Well they came to the childrens ward where I was and Esther was in a Victorian nurse's outfit. One of the other members of the team was in a plaster cast and they wanted me, bent double with stitches, and this boy, who only had one eye, wrestle him to the floor !!! We managed the table !!

Esther was horrible and I've disliked her ever since. She was filmed singing 'when your smiling' and had an ill baby on her lap who cried, she held it up and said 'get me another one'. She was very unfriendly and I don't like her one bit.

😉

Wow, I hope all the media coverage works. there is no such thing as bad advertising.

if it's any consolation I dislike esther ranzen too, she doesn't even rate upper case letters for her name in my book, but enough said already!

Well done Adrienne. I did something similar for British Forces Broadcasting radio last November.

Great news Adrienne, what station is it? x

Sovereign FM and Arrow FM, they are local in East Sussex. No idea the station frequency though.

🙂

We've got a celebrity on the forum :D

Nice work Adreinne hope you dont forget us when your rich and famous :D:D😛

what time will be in every news bulletin every half an hour ? adrienne i have beaten you i think ?i have been on the BBC about 4 times and i did an interview 2 years ago for world diabetes day ask Vanessa M. she maybe remember

she is already famous in our local area i dont know obout rich though🙄

Mmm rich, now that would be nice. Yes I seem to get known everywhere I go and I've only been here just over 2 years. Guess I have shouted loudly 🙂

you did not tell me what time and have fun tonight .... not really i bet you wont sleep

you did not tell me what time and have fun tonight .... not really i bet you wont sleep

Oh sorry, don't know what time. She just said news bulletin for the day. I am presuming on the news every time, who knows. I will start listening early. Gosh the PCT and hospitals are going to hate me even more.

I have 4 girls (including Jessica) for a sleep over tonight then we are off to the beauty salon tomorrow for mini facials ! mini manicures and glittery make up (well not me). They are still awake, I'm knackered, I have two diabetics, one vegetarian and one just a girl with no 'with anythings'. So far Jessica was 17 odd but now 14.1. The other girl is on MDI (not done that for a while) and was 12 and now 10.1. I have to test them both at 3 am !!! Oh joy. I am also cooking for their lunch tomorrow, nuggets and rubbish like that. 😛

dont worry i have graham best friend all day tomorrow lunch and dinner time i will turn on the radio first thing in the morning

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back