McDonalds BTEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

falcon123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I see McDonalds are going to offer Level 2 BTECs. Hopefull they will learn things like what "no salt on my chips please" means and that a diet coke is the one without sugar!

Yeah here here and this is not diabetic related but personal to me when you say without ketchup in the burger you actaully mean NO ketchup.The salt issue is very very annoying though id rather have the hash brown.🙄

I read about this in the paper this morning and they get it after 10 days working there..!!!

And they said it was a GCSE equivalent. Truly scary!

Very scary... I know McD's trainee managers course is supposed to be very good but that is longer than 10 days.. I don't know I just don't get education these days, I personally feel it did go downhill after they got rid of 'O' levels and CSE's..

One reason I prefer Burger King is that they don't put salt on their frys unlike McDonalds who seem to go into a frenzy with the salt cellar!

One reason I prefer Burger King is that they don't put salt on their frys unlike McDonalds who seem to go into a frenzy with the salt cellar!

Very true i used to have a wimpys not far from where i live but they closed, they gave you the salt sachets as an option.

I see McDonalds are going to offer Level 2 BTECs. Hopefull they will learn things like what "no salt on my chips please" means and that a diet coke is the one without sugar!

DiDKa should contact them to have Diet drink Awareness included in the Syllabus 🙂

I used to work at McDs and when I worked there this was never the case. You had the option to be sent on BTEC and GCSE courses funded by them and they even provided the option to go on and do more in management etc.

This is just stupid though........

I know this is so wrong but I LOVE the chips in McDonalds!
Haven't been for 3 years though as its so unhealthy its not worth it 🙂

it is un healthy but good value for money ,tell me were do you find a place for ?2.29 and make your children play for 3 hours????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back