Mand and son

Status
Not open for further replies.

bev

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi Mand and son!

Just to say i hope tomorrow goes ok for you both and will look forward to reading about it all! I will be taking notes for when Alex starts - hopefully soon! We also have a big day going to London to look at the medtronic!:DBev x

Hi Mand and son,

Can I also say good luck for tomorrow:D

Heidi
🙂

Yes good luck Mand! PLEASE, please get on here when you get the opportunity I am dying to know how it goes (although I expect you will be on information overload like I was!).

All my fingers are crossed!

Good luck to you and yours, I will DEFINATELY be thinking of you without question.
Lots of love Lou xx

oooooh Bev, I forgot to ask (I dont want to divert the thread) but where in London are you going to see the Medtronic??

I was wondering if it is my clinic! x

Hi Sugarbum - its at the London Medical - is that where you work?🙂Bev

Bev, You started a thread just for me and my son to wish us luck! I have a huge lump in my throat and watery eyes now! Thank you! Gosh how thoughtful and caring of you. 🙂

Everyone, thank you all so much for your good luck wishes! Gosh, I feel so supported. I send you all a hug for thinking of us! 🙂

I have just given him his last Levemir but at a 50% reduction. His nurse phoned me this afternoon to remind me to do this (which made me smile secretly because there was a HUGE sign in my kitchen saying 50% REDUCTION TONIGHT! Hehehe! But i thanked her and it has helped me to feel supported. She is so nice. She warned me he could go high in night so to give him some rapid if i worried. Think i will set an alarm and check him just to be on safe side.She will be here at 9.15am tomorrow to connect him.

I will start a thread tomorrow evening to keep you all posted.

Once again, thank you all so much. I truly do not know what i would do without this forum. I cannot express enough how much it has helped to lighten the load for me and make me feel less alone. xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mand

Sending you big hugs....Look forward to reading your posts.....roll on pump day....just under 12 hrs to go....will be thinking about you both in the morning.

Take care

Heidi
🙂

Good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure it'll all go great, looking forward to hearing all about it!

Hi Sugarbum - its at the London Medical - is that where you work?🙂Bev

No I thought it might be at the hospital I go to as dont think many places are associated with the new medtronic model, but I havent heard of London medical! Just a thought!

Bet you are very excited now Mand.....! xx

Good luck tomorrow, how exciting. Remember there are few of us that can help and if we can't I knew a few hundred others that can !!

Will be thinking of you.

hi mand and son

good luck for tomorrow xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back