Manchester Diabetes Clinic

Status
Not open for further replies.

martindt1606

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Hi. Anyone have the address of the Diabetes Centre at Manchester RI. Just had a call to say an additional clinic has been arranged and that the clinic had moved since my last appointment. I added address in notes on calender but these were replaced when calendar defaulted details from last appointment.....Web site still references old clinic address.....

Can you call them back to check?

Can you call them back to check?
centralised booking number with auto answer which says call department. Call department and auto answer asks for a mailbox number. Did try DSN but her mobile no longer seems active (had no contact since start of c19).

Hi. Anyone have the address of the Diabetes Centre at Manchester RI. Just had a call to say an additional clinic has been arranged and that the clinic had moved since my last appointment. I added address in notes on calender but these were replaced when calendar defaulted details from last appointment.....Web site still references old clinic address.....
Hello @martindt1606,
you can find all the address and number/information here:

Hello @martindt1606,
you can find all the address and number/information here:

High Josh and that highlights the confussion.... Hathersage Road M13 9WL, link through to access information and its Hathersage Road M13 0JE. On the call I was told it wasn't Hathersage Road (old site).

Have you tried the Hospitals main switchboard and asked. Have you got the NHS app and if so does it show your appointment and address?

I'd try ringing the main switchboard and saying exactly what you told us in your first post on this thread so asking them where it is now.

Does the map on this link help
Thanks looks like the architects have delivered. Just received a follow up text asking me to sign in to yet another NHS web site to access a letter confirming the new address of the department.
1642707931612.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back