Man who had 132 lbs scrotum removed is 'unhappy'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
A man who underwent surgery to remove his 132lbs scrotum has said it has made his life a misery after the operation left him with a one-inch penis.

Wesley Warren Jr. was so desperate to rid himself of the ten stone testicles that he considered selling them on eBay to pay for the operation.

Fortunately for the 48-year-old a team of surgeons in California agreed to carry out the 13-hour operation for free - but Mr Warren is not happy about the results.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...py-life-saving-surgery-leaves-inch-penis.html

😱 😱

Ohhh sounds wrong tht Alan lol

I'll be watching

I'd just be happy not to drag that lot around any more.😱

It sounds like he dropped a b"?$%^&K lol:D

Oh shut uppppp someone had to say it
hehe.gif

What surprises me most is that nothing was done in the earlier stages. I mean, when your scrotum starts approaching a stone in weight you have to realise that something's not quite right...😱

I suspect that a lack of medical insurance came into play, and that the TV producers paid for the op in exchange for filming the gory stuff.

He considered selling them on eBay 😱

Wonder if he'd have found a buyer. Postage would have been costly :D

Poor man, that's just awful. I read the article and see he has lymphedema, which is what my son has (alongside T1). Luckily he doesn't have it in his genitals but that is always a risk. The thing that really shocks me is that this poor man was allowed to get into this state in the first place. Presumably not covered under basic medical care in the States. Really tragic - even something simple like a compression garment would have prevented things getting to this extreme stage 😡

Poor man, that's just awful. I read the article and see he has lymphedema, which is what my son has (alongside T1). Luckily he doesn't have it in his genitals but that is always a risk. The thing that really shocks me is that this poor man was allowed to get into this state in the first place. Presumably not covered under basic medical care in the States. Really tragic - even something simple like a compression garment would have prevented things getting to this extreme stage 😡

I think that's what astounds me most - that it could get so bad :( Terrible that in one of the richest countries on the planet people have to suffer so much :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back