Man caught using insulin pen while driving on Wessex Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
THIS is the moment a driver risked lives while appearing to use an insulin pen while driving on a busy dual carriageway.

The man had almost no contact with the steering wheel of his black Audi as he drove along the Wessex Way in Bournemouth.

His actions were captured by a Daily Echo photographer as part of a campaign to highlight bad driving.

Local GP Shelley Carter, said: “Being diabetic does not mean you can’t drive, but some simple measures should be taken before each journey.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/ne...sing_insulin_pen_while_driving_on_Wessex_Way/

Very foolish and unnecessary :(

What a pillock - he could have waited until he reached destination, even if that meant less time between injection and eating than he wanted. People like that harm the vast majority of people who use insulin and drive perfectly safely.

I reckon they probably photographed far more people on mobile phones or otherwise not in full control of their vehicles.

Although I would wonder if he was actually moving at the time. At certain times of the day that road is effectively a car park!

Not that I disagree with any one else's opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back