Majority of UK women don't bathe or take a shower daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
The majority of women in the UK don’t bathe or take a shower each day because they are too tired, new research has revealed.

The survey also showed that as many as one in three women admitted that they had gone as long as three days without washing or wiping their face or body at all.

Some 57 per cent of women acknowledged the importance of hygiene, but said that they didn't have the time to shower or bathe before bed, and instead opted to freshen up with wipes.

The survey of over 2,000 females by skin care range Flint + Flint also showed that over 60 per cent of women did not remove their makeup before bed after a night out, with 35 per cent of those saying they were worried about getting enough sleep.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...of-uk-women-dont-bath-or-shower-10065854.html

Hmmm...I wonder how many of them spend hours on Facebook every day? 🙄

Here is one woman who would not go out without a good scrub down. I always remove make up long before bed, as I like to go with the naturalle look at home. lol.
Never ever ever use facebook either.
Never heard of Flint and Flint so its likely a big pile of doo doo.

Good grief, I'm one of the 43% who do, can't wait to get in that shower when I get home from work, it's the best ten minutes of my day :D

Well, I haven't had a bath since 2005...but I do have a shower in the morning every day! I never go to bed with my make-up on either... 😉

Don't blame you there's nothing worse than mascara all down your cheeks of a morning 😉

I can't function or leave the house till I've had a shower! 😱

In the 60s people had a bath once a week if we needed it or not. We had a shower three times a week after PE or sport at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back