Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy Edson

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Last edited:
Thanks for posting this, yes truly magical

Great song!

Wow, such a great song...when I was young and used to go to gigs 😱 I saw Tracy Chapman at Wembley...took me straight back there. Fab.

Wow, such a great song...when I was young and used to go to gigs 😱 I saw Tracy Chapman at Wembley...took me straight back there. Fab.
You were at this?

Awesome!

I was. And it was awesome...the whole day. She must’ve been so nervous!

Lucky you @Bloden as I love Tracy Chapman & her distinctive vocal & incredible songwriting abilities.

That duet with Luke Combs is outstanding, you can see how in awe he is of her being up there on stage with Tracy, she sounds as good as ever & both voices complement each other.

Track that doesn't get played often on radio much because of success of Fastcar & Baby Can I hold You is Talkin' Bout a Revolution, that song is so underrated & imo is one of her finest.

This song tells the story of a working-class woman who dreams of driving away in her fast car to find a brighter future, only to face the harsh realities of life.

"Fast Car" communicates that excessive reliance on others for an improved future might result in disappointment, accentuating the importance of self-sufficiency in confronting life's challenges. It indicates that rising above poverty is not solely about hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back