lump on leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

litto-miss-loz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all,

I dont know if this is diabetes related or not but just wanted to see if it might be...

i have noticed a lump on my left leg just above my knee, u can only see it when i stand with my leg straight. its quite nippy to touch and i just thought maybe its to do with my injections at the top of my leg?????

im very slim and my injections are becoming a big problem...

im going to the doctor about it tommorow anyway but any info would be helpful

ta xxx

This might be a stupid question but do you inject into the area that's hurting normally? I personally can't think of a reason it would be related to the injections, but you never know!

This might be a stupid question but do you inject into the area that's hurting normally? I personally can't think of a reason it would be related to the injections, but you never know!

no i dont inject that far down lol but maybe i hit a vein or somethin at the top of the leg which could of travelled down ??? lol awwi dunno,

i just hope i dont need my leg chopped off :(

no i dont inject that far down lol but maybe i hit a vein or somethin at the top of the leg which could of travelled down ??? lol awwi dunno,

i just hope i dont need my leg chopped off :(

Did you knock your knee at any point, hope you get Peace of mind at Doc tomorrow

not sure, hope it's nothing much to worry about, but here's a thought...
Is it like a bulge on your main vein going down your leg, when you say you can only see it when you stand a certain way. as I have a lump well bulge in my vein when I stand up, I can see it is the same colour as my vein and soft to touch, it's on top of calf below the knee, it's been there for ages so defo not D related. maybe the stretch in the vein is the reason it's nippy? I don't know just a few thoughts!

Take care,

Rossi 🙂

You probably knocked it and a bump is the reaction. Do get it checked by the doc, for reassurance!

not sure, hope it's nothing much to worry about, but here's a thought...
Is it like a bulge on your main vein going down your leg, when you say you can only see it when you stand a certain way. as I have a lump well bulge in my vein when I stand up, I can see it is the same colour as my vein and soft to touch, it's on top of calf below the knee, it's been there for ages so defo not D related. maybe the stretch in the vein is the reason it's nippy? I don't know just a few thoughts!

Take care,

Rossi 🙂

I've got one of them too in exactly the same place! I did ask the GP about it and he wasn't fussed about it (so I assume that it isn't a problem!)

Andy

turns out the docs thinks its just fatty tissue... an injection may have caused it and if it gets bigger i can get it removed but he says its hardly noticeable...
just me bein paranoid lol

got slight tingling in ma legs :( he poked about and i can still feel everything which is a blessing lol so im now on these dam tablets to stop the tingling :(

hope ur all well :D xxxxxx

and just wondered if any of u lot have had fatty tissue and did it go away ?

another ones just appeared :( i need a pump :(

just had a good cry there lol feel better now 😛 xxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back