Lost results

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyndasw

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Following from a previous thread where they messed up my Hba1c results and I had to be retested, today I have had yet another mess up :(
Last week I saw the doc as BP was through the roof and was unwell. Doc diagnosed viral infection and I had to give a urine sample which showed traces of blood. So I phoned Fri for the results = not in, 'it can take 3 days'. Phoned Mon= still not in, try tomorrow. Phoned Tues= still not in, and snooty receptionist said 'anyway if there is a problem we will phone you'! (didn't think to tell her no one phoned me about my blood test!). Anyway today I had to return to see nurse for a 24 BP monitor so I asked about my test results and apparently they have been lost :( The point is I could be thinking oh well receptionist said so no news I must be fine!! Will def follow up all future tests.

BTW not enjoying this 24 monitor malarkey 😛

Hi Lynda that stinks hun tbh I would take it further losing someones results once is bad enough but for it to happen again is dam right scandelous.How many other peoples results are going missing like this, it must be awful waiting on a result to come back and you find out it has been misplaced.I dont know what you think of your genera all roundl care but this place sounds like a shambles x

p.s the snooty receptionist should think if the shoe was on the other foot and some results she had taken went missing she would be far from pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back