Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh DUK

Former Online Community and Learning Manager
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
At risk of diabetes
Tell us what you think

Learning Zone, our diabetes education website, is getting an update and we’d love to hear your thoughts.

We’re looking for anyone living with diabetes to test out some new features and think through some ideas on how to improve Learning Zone as we aim to make diabetes education better for everyone.

So, if you’d like to take part in a 45–60-minute 1-2-1 conversation over Teams or Zoom then register today
https://forms.diabetes.org.uk/future-learningzone

As a thank you for your time, we will provide you with a Love2Shop e-gift card, up to the value of £25, which can be used at over 20,000 stores across the UK.

Please note, we have a limited number of spaces available, therefore we may not be able involve everyone who registers. You must be over 18 to take part.

Josh DUK
Online Community Manager

Thanks @Josh DUK

Look forward to the updated version - the Learning Zone is such a great resource!

Tell us what you think

Learning Zone, our diabetes education website, is getting an update and we’d love to hear your thoughts.

We’re looking for anyone living with diabetes to test out some new features and think through some ideas on how to improve Learning Zone as we aim to make diabetes education better for everyone.

So, if you’d like to take part in a 45–60-minute 1-2-1 conversation over Teams or Zoom then register today
https://forms.diabetes.org.uk/future-learningzone

As a thank you for your time, we will provide you with a Love2Shop e-gift card, up to the value of £25, which can be used at over 20,000 stores across the UK.

Please note, we have a limited number of spaces available, therefore we may not be able involve everyone who registers. You must be over 18 to take part.

Josh DUK
Online Community Manager
josh its bad week for me, I have a kitty who thinks I am a monster for taking him to vet but if i can help, I'm type 2 under control

Hi Josh - Type 1 and Type 2 volunteers only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back