Looking for research participants with type 1 diabetes who have given birth in last 12 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosa.mar

Relationship to Diabetes
At risk of diabetes
Pronouns
She/Her
Calling all new mothers/ birthing parents with Type 1 diabetes (T1D)

Hi there!

I am Rosa, a Trainee Clinical Psychologist at the University of Surrey, UK. My thesis project is focused on better understanding the lived experiences and psychological needs of mothers/ birthing parents with Type 1 Diabetes during pregnancy, birth, and the post-partum period. I hope to use this information to help improve services for this population.

I am currently recruiting people to take part in an online survey about mental health and managing diabetes (takes only 20-30 minutes!). To take part, you must be above 18 years old, be diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes, and self-report to be a mother/ birthing parent to a child/ children under the age of 1. For this part of the study, participants do not have to be based in the UK to take part. Please take part if this applies to you or share with anyone it might be relevant to.

As a thank you for taking part, you can enter a raffle for the opportunity to be awarded 1 of a total of 3 gift vouchers (1 x £50, 2 x £25).

Click the link to find out more and take part. https://surreyfahs.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0MNTDUZVVEtEK58

Questions? Please contact Rosa, the lead researcher, at r.marjeta@surrey.ac.uk.

This project has been reviewed by the University of Surrey University Ethics Committee (UEC) and has received a favourable ethical opinion (FHMS 22-23 206 EGA).

This has been approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back