Looking for people to participate in a virtual workshop regarding our Diabetes UK podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh DUK

Former Online Community and Learning Manager
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
At risk of diabetes
Hello Everyone,

We are looking for 10 people living with or affected by diabetes to take part in a virtual workshop to discuss the ongoing ‘Diabetes Discussions – a Diabetes UK podcast’.

The first 8 episodes are available wherever you get your podcasts, which featured in-depth discussions between our host Jack Woodfield and his guests on living with diabetes, mental wellbeing, technology, stigma and much more.

Our next episodes are set to launch from November 2023, and you will have the opportunity at this workshop to contribute ideas on the topics to discuss, plus the format of the episodes as well as guests.

The workshop will be open to anyone with a passion for podcasts, as well as anyone living with diabetes or anyone with family or close friends with diabetes. It will take place on Thursday 21 September 2023 and run between 6-8pm.

If you would like to be considered, then please email Jack (jack.woodfield@diabetes.org.uk) and specify your relationship to diabetes and your podcast habits. Please note due to the limited number of places we can’t guarantee a place on this workshop.

Josh DUK

Just to say I took part last time and Jack makes it feel so easy and the team recording the podcast are lovely!

I will pass this along to him!

Think if you listened to any podcast. I think they want to know what works and what doesn't.
Thank you, also hoping will encourage others to join in, I believe they are also looking for ideas for new topics, definitely worth a listen as I learnt lots from the other episodes!

Spotify or the Apple podcast app, might be a podcast app on Amazon or bbc sounds, I listened on apple and Spotify.
As far as I can see from a quick look at BBC Sounds they only have BBC podcasts. No smartphone so no apps.......
I wondered if it would be possible to listen to non-BBC podcasts without apps.

As far as I can see from a quick look at BBC Sounds they only have BBC podcasts. No smartphone so no apps.......
I wondered if it would be possible to listen to non-BBC podcasts without apps.
That’s not good then, have a look on the website, if there’s a online player linked to software on your computer the article with the podcast link might divert you to a suitable player for your computer. If you can’t find the link then say and will see if I can find it, it’s been promoted on recent newsletters as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back