Look what I've been sent today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura22

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I must say I am very impressed with MyLife!

I asked for a USB cable for my meter. Thought it would only come in a small package. But instead I got all this!:

141.jpg

Yep- they even sent a calculator! I presume it's so I can add up carbs! And there's some energy shots in there for hypos, the packets have damp flannels in to clean fingers before testing.

So yeah, that's made my day so far! Now to see if Boots have got my strips in!

:D :D :D

I'd be happy with that package, it looks great! Hope Boots come up withthe goods too, although I wouldn't be optimistic about it.

i actually want that calculator lol

Best part of it is that it was all free! lol

I'm just waiting on a new blood glucose diary to be sent to me. Even though the one I have now doesn't end until 24th June! lol

It would be even better if I could figure out how to install it!! But I am a total idiot when it comes to computer. Thank god my Dad's a computer engineer! I'll have to get him to do it when he gets home from work! lol

Jelous! 🙂 Good work Laura! Everyone loves a freebee! 🙂

Turns out I was trying to do something on ONE DVD-Rom when there were two! lol

But as it turns out, i's quite complicated to use and I am a bit disappointed as when asked what Insulins I use, Levemir and Novorapid weren't on the list!!

I will be asking MyLife to upgrade the medicines list!

Turns out I was trying to do something on ONE DVD-Rom when there were two! lol

But as it turns out, i's quite complicated to use and I am a bit disappointed as when asked what Insulins I use, Levemir and Novorapid weren't on the list!!

I will be asking MyLife to upgrade the medicines list!

levemir and novorapid are never on those lists, for any programme you use

Boooo! lol

Still, could ask them to have a look into it. I mean, they only ever want to improve... right?

Is it US names of the insulins? Might be that they have Novolog in the list which is Novorapid. Is Levemir listed on there as Detemir?

Looks like a nice bundle of stuff there though, let us know how those hypo treatments taste

I'm always weary of trying things like that but I will definately let you know how they are when I next have a hypo!

Laura, did you just call them and ask them for the USB cable??

squidge- I went on the website and asked for one to be sent through the help/info bit.

They're really good!

squidge- I went on the website and asked for one to be sent through the help/info bit.

They're really good!

Thanks Laura will do that.. 🙂

Mine arrived the next working day aswell which is a bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back