Look at that shiner....

Status
Not open for further replies.

aymes

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Every so often I do bruise from my insulin injections but wow, look at this shiner that's just come up instantly after my injection, never had one like that before! (PS I don't walk around with coins on my stomach, it's just to show the size!)

Attachments

• PICT0873.jpg
    PICT0873.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 88
Ouch!😱 I haven't had a bruise for months now - wonder if I'm doing it right?

Ouch! Good job THAT doesn't happen every time!!

xx

awww that looks really sore :(

When I saw the coin, I thought it was a slot machine :D
I sometimes get that when I inject below the belly button, and the silly thing is I never feel it and only notice it the next time I inject.

Ouch that looks painfull!

blinking heck woman, that borders on self harm!

Ive never had one that dark! ive had them about the same size, but alot lighter. I wonder how that happened. Did the injection hurt?

Nope, it didn't hurt, still doesn't, or bleed or anything. I didn't do anything different from usual honest!

Katie, you're right, it's the colour that's unusual. I've certainly had brusies as big if not bigger before but not that colour!

Nope, it didn't hurt, still doesn't, or bleed or anything. I didn't do anything different from usual honest!

Katie, you're right, it's the colour that's unusual. I've certainly had brusies as big if not bigger before but not that colour!

yeah for me they are usually kinda green and then turn that dark blue colour as they start to disappear 😉

'Kin 'ell....

((((Hug))))

Hope that makes you feel better Aymes.

First time I had a bruise I'd just woken up and couldn't remember what I must have walked into the night before to cause that. Then I realised it was from an insulin injection.

Recognise that bruise lol.. have had a few of them, one on each side once... but the injection never hurts when i end up getting a bruise :confused: and i thought the coin was a button lol

I'm confused sorry what coin is on you with the bruise!?

I have bruised now and again but never too bad, hope it clears up soon!

In the clear light of day I can see it now no bother!

I have a friend who snapped a needle in her stomach whilst injecting, now that bruised her!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back