London support groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnar

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hey everyone. I've recently moved to North London and cannot find any groups for young diabetics (18-40ish). I've been inspired by Shelley's Circle D and a new group in Bexleyheath to try and have a go at starting a group myself. Before I get ahead of myself though I'm wanting to get together a list of a decent number of potential members.
So is anyone here interested or know anyone who might be? Also, any advice or info would be more than welcome!

Cheers guys,

John

Woohoo Go John 🙂 get London all Circle D'd hehehehehe ;0)

Sure there are plenty of potential members here....LISTEN UP LOU!!!!!

S x

Good luck John. if I was North London, I'd jump in and help. I'm in South London

I'm pushing this up in the hope you will get more response.

Wishing you loads of luck with this x

Got invited to your FB group from Shelley I think, I am in NW London at the moment so will join when I next log into FB. Any meet up's planned yet? Are you coming to the circle D meet in London in a few weeks time?

Hey, great move!! Hope it goes well. I'm a little outside your area ( East London) and slightly outside the age group!! I'd never let that be a barrier!!:D

Woohoo Go John 🙂 get London all Circle D'd hehehehehe ;0)

Sure there are plenty of potential members here....LISTEN UP LOU!!!!!

S x

Cheeky!!!!:D

Id be interested, Im south of the divide though but wouldnt rule it out.

Where have you just moved to and is that where you are thinking of locating your meet ups??

Lou

hahah apologies for the blatancy Lou!! Might see you in Guildford Sat am thinking about coming...

Glodee: I certainly don't want to exclude anyone, its the more the merrier!

sofaraway and Sugarbum: I haven't got any venues sorted yet, I'm just trying to make sure that I'll have enough numbers to go ahead and start organising properly (scary!). Wherever it ends up being I'll make sure its near lots of transport so nearer central London than the suburbs maybes??

I'll be at the Circle D meet up, hopefuly I'll be able to use it to drum up some numbers :D

O god yeah, make sure you bring ure net to tell ppl bout ure group...go for it 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back