local group - diab mums /m-to-be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitchy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi everyone!

I was just wondering, given recent letters to Balance Mag & my own experiences, if there are any other diabetic mums / mums to be in the Leics / Charnwood area who would be interested in a local mums group?

The idea is that we just have an occasional get together for a cuppa & a chat, no need to "get heavy" about the diabetes if people don't want to!😛 Personally I think we face a few more challenges than "normal" mums, so sometimes just having contact with other people in the same boat can be nice! (Any excuse for tea & biccies!)

Let me know if you're interested so I can get the ball rolling! (Rather than forming a group of 1!)

Twitchy x

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering, given recent letters to Balance Mag & my own experiences, if there are any other diabetic mums / mums to be in the Leics / Charnwood area who would be interested in a local mums group?

The idea is that we just have an occasional get together for a cuppa & a chat, no need to "get heavy" about the diabetes if people don't want to!😛 Personally I think we face a few more challenges than "normal" mums, so sometimes just having contact with other people in the same boat can be nice! (Any excuse for tea & biccies!)

Let me know if you're interested so I can get the ball rolling! (Rather than forming a group of 1!)

Twitchy x

Hi Twitchy...

Although I dont live in your area...I think thats a brilliant idea....If you get up and running, why not put a poster up at the diabetic clinic your little one goes to....

Heidi
x:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back