live snail found in chicken dinner at Aberdeen maternity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeew!!! 😱 How many carbs in a snail? I remember you used to find them in school salads quite a lot in the 1960s/'70s...

A friend of mine once found a big slug in her kettle after she'd boiled it! 😱

Narrow escape, could have been a horse😱

Just thinking what next frog's leags for tea

When I was quite small, about 7, I was really enjoying my dinner, I'd recently cut one of my sprouts in half and eaten that, then had some more off my plate, went back to the sprout in question, and saw something black on the cut surface so prodded it about with my cutlery and let out a squawk. my mother looked to see what the problem was - yes, Jennifer certainly has got exactly half an earwig in half a sprout ......

I never ate another sprout for years and then would only eat them after chopping them up quite finely on my plate. I've had to explain why to numerous people over the years. It's only about the last 5 years I've stopped doing that!

I never ate another sprout for years and then would only eat them after chopping them up quite finely on my plate. I've had to explain why to numerous people over the years. It's only about the last 5 years I've stopped doing that!

[ew-speak]Time to commence the second wave lads![/ew-speak] 😱

At school in Germany, 1953 BFES armed forces childrens school) I found a worm in my lettuce. This started a panic and all the children were turning over their dinners looking. The German caterers were furious no apology at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back