Status
Not open for further replies.

gail2

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
Hangnails why do they exist and how can u stop them
spots why o why do i get them around my nose (eek to much info)
Hammer toe why have i got this, its like my toe has doubled under on its self and as for cutting the nail dream on
Hypo sweats why are they so hot so intense. Im telling you if when I get to a certain age its like this you can keep it right where the sun dont shine
anyone else got any?

I've got a slightly ingrowing toenail that bugs the hell out of me! Had it 25 years ( thank you ill-fitting boots in Norway!) and managed to keep it from damaging my toe, but since I became diabetic the podiatrists are eager to perform nail surgery on me! 😱 And why can't I grow a beard, just for a week? 😉

Hypo sweats why are they so hot so intense. Im telling you if when I get to a certain age its like this you can keep it right where the sun dont shine
anyone else got any?[/QUOTE]

I'm at a certain age - they are as bad if not worse!! Something to look forward to!! :D

I'm with you on the hangnail thing, apparently it's caused by nail biting. Horrible things they are.

My mum managed to avoid the bad hot flushes. she reckons it's because she started eating heathily and slimmed down just before she got to 'that age' :confused: who knows.

umm too many things to say gail :D Not that many little things actually, just huge flaws 😉

WHY does my family INSIST on buying giant aero bars and pass them around in front of my face before saying 'Its TOO big, we may have to throw some away...'

They have done this FOUR times in the past WEEK

Why does anybody but me try and hide chocolate away from me....

Why do people say to you it will be ok if you look after yourself im sure you will get better (diabetes).

Why to I keep on getting a certain infection 😱 even though my bs is well controlled...

My mum managed to avoid the bad hot flushes. she reckons it's because she started eating heathily and slimmed down just before she got to 'that age' :confused: who knows.

My mum didn't suffer either yet she lives on a diet of cake!! Maybe that's the answer! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back