Little stuff about me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stressabeccy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hello everybody

Now i am going to tell a little it about me.

My name is Rebecca.
I am 174 higth and my weigth now is 70 kilogram.
I am 34 years old an have a husband and been marriedfor 13 years.
I have one dog and 8 cats.

I walk 3 times in a Day.
I love training and train at home 75 min everyday.

I you use 40 units tresiba every morning.
I need to use humalog sometime without good. They Sad on the hospital.
But not always with meals.

Can be that i am going to use the New version of lantus pluz that i am going to get a inslun Who i set once a week.

I am on low Carb diet.

Hope this help so you guys understand me.

Mvh Stressabeccy

Using Humalog without meals is doing a correction as I explained here:

Post in thread 'New insulin'
http://forum.diabetes.org.uk/boards/threads/new-insulin.97009/post-1121642

You can only do a correction if you know your Correction Factor (how many mmols one unit of insulin brings down your blood sugar) and know what your blood sugar is and have been told at what level to correct eg 13mmol, or 15mmol or whatever.

If your blood sugar isn’t high and you’re not eating, you do not need to take Humalog. Your basal insulin (long-acting insulin eg Tresiba) should keep your blood sugar in range when you’re not eating and during the night.

Thank you for all help.
I understand,but made å mistake.
So if People wil say bad things i Just not ask about anything Moore.

Hav agood afternoon

Yeah i did made a mistake. And IT is hurtfoul that the person Sad it were i silly thing to do.
I am far far far away being perfect.

I got hurt

My dinner today🙂 salad with chicken, cucumber, whole graine, corn, carrot, cheese and ham with low carb garlic dressing❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️and 4 small low carb cookies and after this i am going out with the dog around 10 a clock ca a little longer then and hour.

Also tomorrow i am going to the doctor and start lantus, it has Come a new variant lantus plus i gone have a syringe that last a week. Only 1 in the week

My dinner today🙂 salad with chicken, cucumber, whole graine, corn, carrot, cheese and ham with low carb garlic dressing❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️and 4 small low carb cookies and after this i am going out with the dog around 10 a clock ca a little longer then and hour.

Also tomorrow i am going to the doctor and start lantus, it has Come a new variant lantus plus i gone have a syringe that last a week. Only 1 in the week
If you are seeing your doctor tomorrow perhaps you could get some advice about a daily routine of eating, injecting your insulin and testing your blood glucose and what you should do if your blood glucose is high or low.
Your dinner sounds delicious.
It must be very dark when you walk your dog so do be careful.
We visited Norway in a January and I was surprised how short the daylight was.

Do you all think i write english bad?

No, I think you are doing OK and a lot better than any of us would do if we tried to write in Norwegian. Sometimes it is a little difficult to follow but we can usually work out what you are trying to tell us. I hope our replies make sense to you and if you do not understand anything just say so and we will try again using different words.

Fingers crossed (an English expression meaning good luck) for your appointment tomorrow. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back