Light at the end of the tunnel ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emzi

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
today and yesterday i have finally had some good readings between 5-7 :D at some point during the day i had a higher one but just to have 2 good readings on both days and have them steady is such an achievement as since doing the dafne course in oct but levels have been consistantly high due to trying to find the right ratio but it seems to be gettign there....still a way to go BUT its making me more hopeful that i might get there in the end and its important as me and my partner are wanting to try for a baby next year and we wont til i get a good hba1c so this is a step in the right direction!!! 🙂

Well done and long may it continue 🙂

That's terrific news Emma! So wonderful to see how you have turned things around in the year since we first met you on here :D Well done for all your hard work and good luck with the baby plans! 🙂

today and yesterday i have finally had some good readings between 5-7 :D at some point during the day i had a higher one but just to have 2 good readings on both days and have them steady is such an achievement as since doing the dafne course in oct but levels have been consistantly high due to trying to find the right ratio but it seems to be gettign there....still a way to go BUT its making me more hopeful that i might get there in the end and its important as me and my partner are wanting to try for a baby next year and we wont til i get a good hba1c so this is a step in the right direction!!! 🙂

I have been the same since doing DAFNE in SEPTEMBER my BGs went right up I have moved the ratio that much and dident know ware I was at whit it but thanks to everybody on hear I think I am getting there as well. Good look with your and with trying for the baby🙂

Long may it continue Emzi nice to see you posting x

Brill! Well done Emma. I hope the good news keeps coming (and fingers crossed for next year).

Andy 🙂

Well done withthe good readings, I hope they stay in the right place for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back