Libre2 scan errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fencerdude

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I've just stated using Libre2 and have had lots of issues with getting "scan error" message.
Looks like my wife has found the issue. I have a bank card in my phone case and every time I file the case flap back to scan my sensor it does the beep twice thing that suggests that the sensor has been read but all I got is the error message. Until my wife took the bank card out and I tried it again and everything worked perfectly. Looks as though the NFC on my phone was trying to read my bank card and not the Libre2 sensor.
Anyone else having a problem scanning your sensor make sure you bank cards are not causing the issue. Hope this may be some help.

I've just stated using Libre2 and have had lots of issues with getting "scan error" message.
Looks like my wife has found the issue. I have a bank card in my phone case and every time I open the case & flap the back to scan my sensor it does the beep twice thing that suggests that the sensor has been read but all I got is the error message. Until my wife took the bank card out and I tried it again and everything worked perfectly. Looks as though the NFC on my phone was trying to read my bank card and not the Libre2 sensor.
Anyone else having a problem scanning your sensor make sure you bank cards are not causing the issue. Hope this may be some help.

Hello,

I have a soft case. But put a metal plate inside the case for a magnetic cradle in my car?
I always had to make sure the position plate in the back of the case didn’t cover the NFC part of the phone, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back